To participate in the excursion/lesson, the participant declares to:
- know the law decree n. 6 of 23 February 2020, article 1, letter h) and i) converted, with modifications, by the law 5 March 2020, n.13 and know the decree-law 25 March n.19 art. 2 letter d) e), which preclude access to any activity to anyone in the last 14 days is aware of having had to contact with subjects tested positive for COVID-19 or comes from risk areas according to WHO indications and to anyone who is test positive for COVID-19;
- know that in the presence of fever (over 37.5 °) or other flu symptoms, he cannot make the excursion but he must stay at home and call his family doctor and the health authority;
- not be currently COVID-19 positive;
- undertake to comply with all the provisions of the Authorities and the behavioural rules indicated by the guide and/or instructor (in particular keeping the safety distance, observing the rules of hygiene and maintaining correct behaviour towards the other participants);
- undertake to immediately notify the guide and/or instructor of the group members who do not comply with all the indications given;
- undertake to immediately inform the guide and/or instructor in case of any illness or flu symptom should occur during the excursion;
- allow physical contact with the guide and/or instructor (if possible always mediated by health safety devices) if he has been the victim of an accident, needs help to prevent this from occurring or simply during the excursion guided and/or lesson in a situation of real and objective difficulty in getting back on the kayak/sup and continuing with the paddle, and/or in getting back on the boat.